Fresh opportunities are now available with immediate starts for suitable candidates all across Victoria.
There are multiple positions available with major employers – no or limited experience requirements in most cases. Potential training opportunities may also be provided for the right candidates (e.g. forklift licencing).
All roles are based onsite and will be covered by the award rates as a minimum, with flexible working arrangements available. Some of the roles available include:
Distribution centre roles
- Pick packers: ambient and temperature–controlled settings – roles require manual handling of up to 16kg and includes work in different controlled temperatures.
- Forklift operators: current and valid forklift licence, or the ability to undertake training to obtain a licence is required
- Transport drivers: current and valid truck licence is required (medium-rigid, heavy-rigid or heavy combination)
Supermarket front-of-house roles
- Cashiers: previous experience in customer facing role will be highly regarded but not necessary
- Fill/night fill: ability to stack bulky items whilst providing some customer service, ability to access the workplace outside of public transport hours will be required for night fill
Applicants will be requested to confirm their vaccination status as part of the application process.
You can apply directly here, or call us on 132 848 and we can help you with your resume and interviewing techniques.