CVGT adopts a risk-based approach to quality management and continual improvement which is guided by our purpose and strategic objectives with a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
CVGT recognises that everything we do in the day to day operation of our business could impact our desire to achieve the highest possible performance and takes a proactive approach to ensuring that our Quality Management System (QMS) continually strives to deliver a quality service to all of our customers.
Quality Management System
CVGT shall establish, implement and maintain and continually improve a quality management system, including the processes needed and their interactions, to consistently provide products and services that meet both customer and regulatory requirements.
CVGT’s Quality Management System (QMS) supports the development of a quality culture in which all staff assume responsibility for quality and engage in quality management at all levels and areas of the organisation.
CVGT’s QMS has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard to ensure:
- the alignment of people and resources is guided by the CVGT Strategic Plan;
- the alignment of CVGT’s planning, quality and risk management systems, and their integration into all areas of CVGT’s operations;
- there is a clear focus on CVGT’s stakeholders, fostering cross-unit collaboration, exchange of ‘best practice’ and critical self-evaluation;
- a whole-of-organisation approach that reflects CVGT’s governance and organisational structure with clear responsibilities and accountabilities; and
- there is continual improvement and innovation.
For full details of the CVGT Quality Management Policy, please download the ‘CVGT Quality Management Policy’ here.