This cookies policy (hereinafter “Cookies Policy”) explains how we handle cookies on our website: cvgt.com.au
The Website is owned and operated by: CVGT Australia Limited (ABN: 46 006 178 641)
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use the Website.
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, how our third-party partners might use them in connection with the Website, and what options you have in relation to cookies.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser (on your PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, app or platform.
Cookies offer huge advantages in providing information society services, as they make it easier to navigate, and help us to improve the quality of the services we offer our users. Amongst other things, cookies enable information on a user’s browsing habits to be stored and recovered, which helps us to know which pages or utilities on a website, app or platform are useful and which not, so we can improve them, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they can also be used to recognise the user.
How we collect cookies
When you use our Website, cookies may be downloaded by your internet browser and stored in the cache of your computer. These cookies have a unique identification number, which allows our Website to identify your computer if you visit our Website again. Unless you voluntarily provide us with personal information about you (for example, by completing an online form), then the cookies that we use will not allow us to access any of your personal information such as your name, address or email address.
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our Website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information. In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (for example, by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
Types of cookies used on this site
According to the organisation managing them:
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s device from a device or domain not managed by CVGT Australia, but by a third party.
According to the time they are active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and are in the user’s browser until the user leaves the website, app or platform. These cookies make navigation easier.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the user’s device and can be accessed for a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie (this could be minutes or years).
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: these enable the user to browse a website, app or platform.
- Personalisation cookies: these enable the user to access a service with predefined general features, such as language, type of browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these enable us to quantify the number of users and undertake measurements and statistical analysis of the activity of websites, apps and platforms, and to draw up user browsing profiles to improve services.
Google Analytics: Generate an anonymous user identifier that enables analysis of user activity for drawing up statistics.
Google Adwords: Generate an anonymous user identifier that enables serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
Options open to users of this website
Users have three options:
- Not to click on “Accept” when the warning on cookies appears and carry on browsing the website. In this case, the user is considered to have accepted the installation cookies, but, unlike in the previous case, the message will appear every time you browse this website.
- Set their browser to restrict, block or delete installed cookies or prevent them from being installed.
In any case, the user can revoke acceptance of cookies by deleting them from their browser settings.
Users can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on their computers by configuring the options in their browser. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not have access to some of our sections and utilities, or you may even be unable to browse them.
- If you use Internet Explorer, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- If you use Firefox, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- If you use Chrome, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you use Safari, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You can contact us about this Cookies Policy using the following details:
- Phone: 13 28 48
- Email: [email protected]