Free recruitment services
As a not-for-profit company, CVGT Employment has built a reputation for quality and excellence in delivering reliable employment services. Everyday we assist businesses like yours by:
How does it work?
Contact us to get started finding your perfect fit for you and your business
We’ll work together to identify and understand your requirements
We find a job seeker who perfectly fits your needs and culture in our local talent pool
We provide ongoing support to ensure a smooth placement
Request a call
Recruitment help for employers
Whether you’re looking for staff, employing an apprentice or trainee or up-skilling eligible existing employees,
CVGT Employment delivers the right candidates and programs for employers.
CVGT Employment works with businesses like yours to get the right staff. Talk to us today on 132 848
Are you eligible for subsidy incentives?
You may be eligible to receive wage subsidies and other incentives. We’ll even take care of the paperwork for you!
Free workplace consultation
Complete our easy online form to request a FREE workplace consultation with CVGT Employment for your team.
Employing an apprentice or trainee
CVGT Employment has been supporting employers and their apprentices for 40 years. Find out how we can help.
10 reasons to partner with CVGT Employment
CVGT Employment has built a reputation for quality and excellence in delivering employment services for 40 years.
- We listen to you to understand your business and staffing needs, then tailor a solution to suit you.
- We care about your success because our success is measured by yours, and the repeat business we gain from our clients.
- We deliver what we promise every time.
- We are a one-stop-shop for your employment needs. Our suite of employment programs is unique in our industry and allow us to combine programs to get the best results.
- Our product knowledge is second to none. We use our extensive industry knowledge to harness all the resources you will need and partner with other agencies to deliver benefits to you.
6. Our local employment consultants know your region, are experienced and available when you need them.
7. We stay in touch when you employ one of our job seekers to make sure you’re happy – this is called post-placement support.
8. We focus on employers. We ensure that we provide employers with staff that are appropriately skilled and ready to work for them.
9. We can help you get available incentives*. Let our industry experts advise you about all available government incentives for you and your employee. We constantly update our knowledge to give you the latest information on incentives and bonuses.
10. We make employing staff a hassle-free experience. We take the stress out of recruitment with personal service and attention to detail.
Getting the right candidates
Take back the hours and stress of employing new staff with CVGT Employment as your recruitment partner.
We will listen to you to understand your business and who you’re looking for. We then match this information to our extensive database of quality candidates. We’ll even seek out government incentives for you and take care of the paperwork!
We can combine employment programs to get the best outcome for you. We pride ourselves on being professional from the first phone call right through to supporting you and your new staff member.
We’ve had apprentices with CVGT for approximately 24 years, I think we have 17 on at the moment. All we do is just the basic onsite work, CVGT Employment do everything else for us. They actually save us time because we don’t have to do any of the bookwork.
Gary, Clark Metal Roofing
Tiffany is enthusiastic and has a bubbly personality. It is great to have her working in the shop. Whenever I have a vacancy, I call CVGT Employment. The service is free and I feel that I’m supporting my local community by employing their job-ready candidates.
Gary, Get Posh
CVGT have been amazing to work with, very supportive through every step of the process.
From the beginning when Teele was looking to complete her studies, all the way through to her employment at our centre.
Mel, Wendouree Children’s Centre
Wage subsidies up to $10,000
To receive a wage subsidy of up to $10,000, the job seeker you employ must be registered with CVGT Employment.
Other eligibility requirements are based on a job seeker’s circumstances.