When Harry finished Year 12 he didn’t know what he wanted to do next but after contacting CVGT Australia and joining our Group Training program, he found his niche as a roofing plumber apprentice.
In our video, Harry has some great advice for anyone looking to start out on their career path and considering a Group Training apprenticeship or traineeship.
Harry is one of 17 apprentices that we currently have hosted at Clark Metal Roofing. Check out the video to find out how Group Training program can benefit apprentices and employers.
What is Group Training?
Group Training was developed as a risk-free, flexible alternative for apprenticeships and traineeships.
For the duration of the program, we employ apprentices and trainees under contract and place them with host employers.
For the employer, we look after:
- Payroll and superannuation
- WorkCover and OHS
- Management of training arrangements
For the apprentice or trainee, we look after:
- Training requirements and payments
- Ensuring you obtain your qualification
- Support networks and mentoring
- Ensuring a safe workplace is provided
Types of apprenticeships
- Roof plumbing apprenticeship
- Carpenter apprenticeship
- Diesel mechanic apprenticeship
- Mechanic apprenticeship
- Plumber / gas fitter apprenticeship
- Electrician apprenticeship
Types of traineeships
- Business admin traineeship
- Early childhood education traineeship
- Arborist traineeship
- Concreting traineeship
If you are an employer and considering taking on an apprentice or trainee, then lodge a vacancy with us or speak with someone from our team on 132 848.