Working at CVGT Employment is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity for you to make a difference in people’s lives. You will love being part of a team that is committed to caring for its people and its communities – as well as caring about you.
Here are five reasons why our people love working at CVGT Employment and so will you.
1. We provide you support to reach yOUR potential
Our relationship is mutually beneficial – we are better together at CVGT Employment. When choosing a company to work for we understand how important it is to make sure your career needs are met. If you are wanting to progress your career, we will work together to help you achieve your goals.
We understand that when we invest in your development, education and growth we are investing in the services we provide and in our future. We will work with you to build a professional development plan that is relevant, self-directed and offers flexible learning.
We will have conversations with you throughout your CVGT Employment journey on how you would like to grow your career across our organisation. Our company is expanding, which means there is a range of opportunities for you to consider.
2. We make sure you have time for what counts
It is important to us that you have a positive work life balance so you can stay motivated, happy and productive. If you are looking to work for a company where you can spend more time with family and friends, pursue interests outside of work or undertake further study, then we are the company for you. We can explore a range of working arrangements that will suit you, including:
- Part-time working hours.
- Rest and recharge with two additional personal leave days a year.
- Our offices close over Christmas so you can spend more time with family.
- Special Christmas leave entitlements.
- Working from home arrangements, where possible.
- Access to different leave options.
- Participate in community – level sponsorship activities.
- Join any team at any of our office locations.
3. Our culture inspires care
We care about the health and wellbeing of our people. It is our priority to cultivate and nurture a respectful environment where you feel safe and supported.
If you or a family member are ever feeling the effects of poor mental health, we can connect you to our Employment Assistance Program provider to access support from an experienced registered counsellor.
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to Perkbox Wellness Hub where you can explore and engage with free wellness content to keep you healthy.
To us caring is inclusive, treating everyone with the same level of dignity and respect. We believe we are better together at CVGT Employment. We pride ourselves on being an equal employment opportunity employer. Our people are from culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with a disability.
4. Be part of creating something special
At CVGT Employment we have big plans! While we continue to seek growth, we will never lose sight of you the individual. Better together – we help each other demonstrate resilience each day. Our people never give up on making a difference. We see constraints as opportunities and believe in a world of possibilities.
If you want to achieve your career goals in an environment where you feel supported and in control, then join the CVGT Employment family. Our job as your employer is to provide support by assisting you to make your own way.
5. We help you to be your best at work
Our people are dedicated, resilient and work with lots of passion. To say thank you, we offer a range of benefits to support and enhance your financial, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Employment security.
- Generous salary packaging so that you take home more in your pocket each pay.
- Reward and recognition program.
- Annual leave loading.
- Remote area benefit.
- Unlock a range of benefits including access to money saving rewards with Perkbox Employee Benefits.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Comprehensive and supportive on the job training.
Simply fill in the form below to join our CVGT Employment team today, or click here to find out more about working at CVGT Employment and see our available positions.