How CVGT is helping Parents
We can assist parents to plan and prepare for employment by the time their youngest child reaches school age by:
- Identifying their education and employment goals
- Developing a pathway to achieve their goals
- Combining preparing for work with their parenting responsibilities
- Accessing complimentary services in the local community.
We can also help parents to:
- Increase their educational qualifications
- Develop practical skills to get a job
- Identify and address barriers to employment
- Access child care assistance.
Parents will meet with their ParentsNext Coach every six months to update their participation plan and complete activities to prepare them for employment.
Who can use ParentsNext?
Parents may be eligible for CVGT Australia’s ParentsNext service if:
- They have not had paid employment in the last six months
- Their youngest child is aged five years or under
- They reside in the Greater Shepparton or Hume Local Government Areas.
Who can Participate?
Parents can access ParentsNext via:
1. The Department of Human Services – As a condition of receiving a Parenting Payment. These parents will be contacted by the Department or;
2. Direct registration with CVGT Australia.
Request a Consultation
Please complete the form and one of the team at CVGT will contact you.