CVGT Australia offices across southern Tasmania will be closed on Monday, with the region going into lockdown.
The Tasmanian Government made the announcement today that from 6pm Friday 15 October the region will go into lockdown for three days.
You must stay at home if you have symptoms, unless you are:
- shopping for urgent household supplies within 5km of home — only one person from a household at any one time
- attending medical or health care appointments, including COVID-19 testing or vaccinations
- a permitted worker — a person working for a provider or business that is permitted to operate, and who cannot work from home
- going to school — if the child of a permitted worker, or if unable to learn at home, or going to child care
- exercising once per day outdoors within 5km of home for up to two hours — alone or with your household or with one other person for safety reasons
- caring for a vulnerable person or for other compassionate reasons, and
- in other permitted circumstances, such as in an emergency or to escape harm relating to family violence.
The Tasmanian Government has provided information on Lockdown measures | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Participants can still access CVGT services in a COVID-safe way by calling 132 848 or using the web chat function on our website.