CVGT Australia’s Ballarat offices will be closed from tomorrow, with the regional Victorian city going into a seven-day lockdown…
The Victorian government announced the lockdown today in response to a fresh outbreak of COVID-19 cases in the city.
The move means that from 11.59pm tonight people in the City of Ballarat will only be allowed to leave home for five approved reasons:
- shopping for necessary goods and services
- caregiving or compassionate reasons, including medical care or to get a COVID-19 test
- authorised work (with a permit) or permitted education
- exercise (once a day for 2 hours)
- to get a COVID-19 vaccination (provided the distance travelled, and the time taken is no more than is absolutely necessary).
Anyone wishing to contact us in a COVID-safe way can call 132 848 or use our webchat function.
In better news, the government announced that the Shepparton region’s lockdown will end tonight.
It means our two sites in Shepparton will be able to reopen to staff and the public from tomorrow.
Any updates on the suspension of mutual obligation requirements for people in regional Victoria will be published as they are updated.