Lockdown measures will remain in place in the Greater Sydney region for another month, meaning CVGT Australia offices there will stay closed to the public.
The New South Wales Government has announced stay-at-home rules will remain in place for Greater Sydney until the end of September.
The new limits include:‘
- Childcare workers and disability support workers who live or work in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) of concern must have their first vaccination dose by 30 August;
- Authorised workers who work outside their LGA of concern are only permitted to work if rapid antigen testing is implemented at their work-site or they have had their first vaccination dose by 30 August.
- From Saturday, 28 August, authorised workers from the LGAs of concern are required to carry a permit from Service NSW declaring that they are an authorised worker and cannot work from home; and
- From Saturday, 28 August, anyone entering an LGA of concern for the purposes of work must carry a worker permit issued by Service NSW.
The areas of concern are:
- Georges River
- Penrith for the following suburbs: Caddens, Claremont Meadows, Colyton, Erskine Park, Kemps Creek, Kingswood, Mount Vernon, North St Marys, Orchard Hills, Oxley Park, St Clair and St Marys.
Further updates on the current suspensions of mutual obligation requirements in NSW will be published as they become available. The federal government has been reminding job seekers that looking for work is a fundamental requirement.
You can access our services in a COVID-safe way by calling 132 848, or contacting us by web chat.