The introduction lockdown in recent days means our offices in the affected regions, including Albury, Kilmore and Seymour, have been closed. The New South Wales government confirmed last week new cases of COVID-19 had been detected in Albury. Under Stay at Home rules, people are only allowed to leave home for the following reasons:
- obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if:
- you cannot reasonably work from home and
- the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- attend an interview or an assessment for work which cannot take place at your home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.
- transport a member of your household who is authorised to leave because they have a reasonable excuse (for example, taking a child to school).
The Victorian government also announced over the weekend several local council areas were going back into lockdown.
The Mitchell Shire is among those affected. As a result, our offices in the Seymour and Kilmore regions are also closed.
Any updates to the rules about mutual obligation requirements will be published as they are updated.
You can contact us in a COVID-safe way by calling 132 848 or using our webchat function.