CVGT’s purpose is to connect more people to meaningful work. We are here to make things happen for employers and job seekers.
Our skilled professionals work together with stakeholders every day so that businesses, individuals and communities get good outcomes.
In the past year, we’ve made a real difference to the wellbeing of individuals and their families, and to the social and economic resilience of the places where people live and work. We’ve been doing the right things since 1983. We continue to connect people to meaningful work because we do our work with heart and integrity.
At a glance:
- 6446 people got a job – this has positive flow-on effect for their families and communities
- We offered seven programs to assist people aged from 15 years
- We operated from 128 locations across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania
- We engaged with employers and jobseekers in person, on the phone, via video platforms and email
- We had 378 staff help people