As the COVID-19 situation evolves, CVGT Australia (CVGT) continues to monitor and take appropriate actions to maintain the wellbeing of our employees, customers, stakeholders, families and the wider community.
There is no doubt that the current COVID-19 situation poses a significant challenge to Australia, and as concerns about the spread of the virus increase, we’re reaching out to let you know what precautionary measures we have put in place.
Along with our close and continued monitoring of the World Health Organisation, Chief Medical Officer, Federal and State Governments’ guidelines and advice, we have taken the following actions;
- Reinforced the need for recommended hygiene to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Implementing social distancing measures at all sites.
- Suspended all non-essential travel and group meetings within the organisation.
- Implementing processes to allow for remote working (working from home), if and when required.
- Implementation of the Business Continuity and Pandemic Plans.
While the situation is fluid, currently all CVGT branches and locations are open as per our standard operating hours and will continue to be until we are informed or experience a change in circumstances.
If you have an appointment to meet with one of our staff, and you have any concerns, please email or phone your local office or call our Customer Contact Centre on 13 28 48.
The current situation is evolving daily and we are facing what is uncharted territory for us all. CVGT will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and implement new measures as required. We will provide further updates as the situation changes.