- This event has passed.
Melbourne Disability Expo 2023
17 November @ 9:00 am – 18 November @ 3:00 pm AEDT
The Melbourne Disability Expo is back on and CVGT Employment Disability Employment Services will be there at Stand 44! Held on the 17th and 18th of November 2023 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre the expo will be a great opportunity for people with a disability to link with hundreds of service providers, including us. There will also be a range of informative and interactive presentations delivered by industry experts.
The expo features:
- FREE ENTRY – Register now!
- 100+ exhibiting service and product providers from a variety of categories.
- Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organisations.
- Kids entertainment and live all-ability performances.
There are a range of exhibitors including:
- Government and advocacy organisation.
- Aids and equipment providers.
- Financial and legal services.
- Education, training, and employment providers.
- Social and leisure options.
- Transport and vehicles.
- Health and medical products and services.
- Allied health professionals.
- Support services including in home care providers.
View the Expo Guide to find out more on what’s available.
Come along and say hi – you can find us in Booth 44! We will have lots of information about our services and friendly staff ready to chat and connect with you.
For more information about the expo head to the Melbourne Disability Expo site.
Read our ‘Tips for getting the job you want at a career expo’ article to get the most out of attending the Melbourne Disability Expo 2023.