- This event has passed.
Group Training – Employer Information Session at Wedderburn College
14 June @ 6:00 pm AEST
CVGT Employment – Group Training division is partnering with Wedderburn College to run an informative session for Employers and other interested stakeholders in the region to learn more about how you might be able to grow your business whilst supporting local youth build a meaningful career within the local community through an apprenticeship or traineeship.
Wedderburn College provides quality and supportive education throughout the school years for the youth of the region.
A strong focus is to support students as they become ready to transition out of the school environment and progress to further education, or through other employment avenues such as apprenticeships and traineeships.
- You will be amazed at the variety of occupations that are covered by the Australian Apprenticeship and traineeship system, there are hundreds of career options available to choose from.
- Find out what incentives are available to employers taking on a new Apprentice or Trainee
- Gain an understanding of how the Group Training model of employment offered by CVGT can provide additional support to your apprentice or trainee throughout their journey ensuring they commence, progress and complete their qualification successfully
- Learn how CVGT can support employers in making the whole apprentice or traineeship journey simple from start to finish
- An opportunity for you to ask the CVGT team any questions you might have regarding the possibility of taking on an apprentice or trainee now or in the future
Lucky door prize provided by CVGT
We look forward to meeting you.