Group Training Apprenticeships & Traineeships
CVGT Australia Group Training is a risk-free, flexible alternative for apprenticeships & traineeships.
Under Group Training, the apprentice or trainee is employed by CVGT but trained by dedicated employers that are committed to teaching them the skills required to complete their qualification.
We look after the apprentice or trainee while they train, from start to finish. This allows the employer to focus on what they do best – business.
We do all the legwork such as recruitment, payroll and superannuation, mentoring and support, WorkCover and OHS, and the management of training arrangements.
Some of the many benefits for apprentices or trainees when teaming up with us include:
- Combined paid work and training to achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Full-time, part-time or school based training
- Rotate host employers and gain a variety of experience
- A dedicated field officer to help you
- Award wages, personalised support and safe workplaces.
Get Vacancy Alerts
Get email alerts direct to your inbox, keeping you in the loop with vacancies at CVGT Australia!
Find a Job
Australian JobSearch (JobSearch) is a free online jobs website. It is funded and operated by the Australian Government to assist job seekers find employment. To find a job near you, click on the link below: