Parts Interpreter Apprenticeship
A well known local dealership is looking for a first year Parts interpreter Apprentice. During your Apprenticeship you will undertake all associated duties including, selling automotive products and services, responding to customer enquiries, preparation of invoices and support the service department.
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about motor vehicles and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative.
Duties will include:
• Liaise with customers to identify their specific needs
• Identify the make and model of automotive vehicles and equipment
• Check databases and industry catalogues to source the required spare parts
• Order parts and receive incoming stock from the warehouse and/or external suppliers
• Process sales transactions
• Assist with regular stock checking and pricing of parts
• Current drivers licence
• Knowledge and previous experience with motor vehicles