CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for a 1st year apprentice Carpenter. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the carpentry trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
• Kick start your career with a Carpentry apprenticeship
• Full time opportunity
• Immediate start
• Gain a Certificate III qualification
• Earn while you learn on the job
• Learn skills valuable to any business
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about carpentry and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile. Previous site experience is not necessary but looked upon favourably.
By completing an apprenticeship and becoming qualified you`re setting yourself up for ongoing employment as a well-paid tradesperson. You’ll also open up opportunities to do further study in supervision or site management, go to university, or start a business and train your own apprentices.
• Certificate II/ Pre-App in Building & Construction (preferred)
• Drivers licence (preferred)
• CI Card (White Card) (or be willing to obtain prior to starting)
• Domestic building experience / exposure to a jobsite