Apprentice Chef - ZR_34_JOB
CVGT has a career opportunity for an apprentice chef. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the trade. All while working towards and completing a nationally recognised qualification.
- Full time opportunity
- Located in Bendigo
- Earn while you learn on the job.
To be the successful applicant for this position, you will need to be passionate about the hospitality trade and take pride in your work. You will also need to be a team player, but also have the ability to work individually, show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Use food preparation equipment
- Produce dishes using basic methods of cookery
- Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Be available for split shifts and weekend work
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Be creative and passionate about food.
- Reference Number : ZR_34_JOB
- Date Posted : 2018-04-23
- Valid Through : 2018-05-12
- Industry : Hospitality
- Employment Type : Full time
- Location : Bendigo