Apprentice Carpenter - Out of Trade - ZR_28_JOB
CVGT has a career opportunity for an apprentice carpenter 1st year or out of trader. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the carpentry trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Located in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about carpentry and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile.
Duties will include:
· Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
· Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding
· Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Certificate II/ Pre-App in Building & Construction (preferred)
- Drivers licence
- CI Card (White Card) (or be willing to obtain prior to starting)
- Domestic building experience / exposure to a jobsite
- Reference Number : pe1404
- Date Posted : 2018-04-12
- Valid Through : 2018-04-23
- Industry : Construction
- Employment Type : Full time
- Location : North Melbourne