Jobs Victoria Second Chance Young Stars Employment Coach
CVGT Australia has an opportunity for a qualified and motivated Employment Coach for our Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN) Second Chance Young Stars program. Based from our Box Hill office, we have exciting opportunity that will service the Dandenong, Melbourne CBD, Heidelberg and Broadmeadows areas. The coach will provide intensive, pre-employment support to improve the work readiness of disadvantaged Victorian jobseekers aged from 15 to 24 years and focus will be to provide assistance to gain employment through tailoring employment support services that are flexible and meet individual needs. An employment package including salary, superannuation and access to a company pool vehicle will be offered to the successful applicants. Ideally, the successful applicants will possess the following:
- Previous experience working within the employment services industry particularly with youth
- Excellent administration, time management, computer and data management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to implement problem-solving techniques, resolve conflict, negotiate and build rapport
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with and mentor people from diverse backgrounds, varying degrees of disadvantage, age and cultures
- Communication skills evidenced by highly developed writing skills and the ability to develop file notes that are logical, accurate and compliant
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and preparedness to take responsibility for one's own skill development.
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reference Number : 63-960
- Date Posted : 2018-04-06
- Employment Type : Full Time Maximum Term to 15 March 2019
- Location : AU