Central Claims Administration Officer
We have an exciting career opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to operate in the Bendigo region. Reporting to the Central Claims Team Leader, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the contractual team to ensure outcomes achieved are of the highest quality and compliant to the jobactive guidelines. Ideally, the successful application will possess the following skills and experience:
- excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to develop file notes that are logical, accurate and compliant
- impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisational skills ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds
- a strong understanding of the Department of Employment's deed and guidelines
- capacity to implement problem-solving techniques, resolve conflict, negotiate and build rapport through utilisation of effective judgment and decision making skills
- demonstrated ability of working individually and as part of a team to achieve compliance and quality
- sound computer and data management skills
- knowledge and experience within the employment services industry particularly the jobactive contract.
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reference Number : 01-952
- Date Posted : 2018-04-05
- Employment Type : Full Time, Maximum Term to 26 June 2020
- Location : AU