DES Employment Consultant
We have an opportunity available for an Employment Representative to work in the Disability Employment Services contract in the Ovens ESA particularly in the Seymour and Kilmore areas. Utilising your experience working with people from diverse backgrounds the you will provide hands on support to increase workforce participation in open employment for people with a disability. You will be responsible for assessing individuals' strengths, negotiating employment pathway plans, identifying opportunities and developing individuals' capacity to succeed. You will have access to resources that will assist in delivering employment outcomes for people with disability to provide additional ongoing support. The successful applicant will be employed on a part time basis and will possess:
- The ability to work and achieve performance targets
- Previous experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Previous experience working within a person-centred and strength based framework.
- Current Police Check and Working with Children's Check or the willingness to undertake is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contractual requirements
- Knowledge of Disability Service Standards.
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reference Number : 88-954
- Employment Type : Part Time - 20 Hours Per Week, Maximum Term to 30 June 2023
- Location : Ovens Employment Services Area, AU