An exciting career opportunity exists for a Trainee IT Administration Assistant join a leader in the employment services industry.
Working from our Bendigo Head Office, our Trainee IT Administration Assistant will play a vital role in the efficient and accurate completion of a range of administrative tasks within the IT team. The Trainee IT Administration Assistant will deliver consistently high customer service to internal and external customers to ensure needs are met.
The successful applicant will be employed on a full time maximum term position until the successful completion of the traineeship and will undertake a Certificate 3 level Traineeship.
CVGT Australia employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment.
A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:
- CVGT Australia is an equal opportunity employer
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free car parking at some sites.
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
Indigenous applicants are encourage to apply!
For a copy of the position description, click here to download – 01-908 Trainee IT Administration Assistant