CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for an out of trade plumbing apprentice. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the electrical trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Based in Bendigo
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile. Previous site experience is not necessary but looked upon favourably.
Duties will include:
- Installing fixtures such as downpipes, roof mesh, guttering, roof safety systems and walkways, downpipes, and rainwater tanks
- Using materials such as fibreglass, metal, glass, malthoid sheets and polycarbonate to cover and protect roof structures
- Connecting rain and stormwater drainages to street drains and sewerage systems
- Ensuring that roof penetrations are flashed to prevent leaking
- Successfully completed your first year of trade school
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- CI Card (White Card) (or be willing to obtain prior to starting)