We have an exciting career opportunity available for experienced Resume Developer to join our team.
Working from our Head Office in Bendigo, the Resume Developer will work collaboratively with all staff to develop strength-based, individualised resumes, cover letters and key selection criteria responses. Other duties include providing telephone assistance in our Contact Centre and administration duties as required.
As Resume Developer, you will ideally have a background in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications or a gift for persuasive writing. To be considered for this role you will need:-
- proven experience in writing, reviewing and designing resumes and cover letters
- well-developed written and literacy skills
- excellent computer skills, high level of keyboard accuracy and a minimum of 50 wpm typing speed
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word
- an attention to detail and capacity to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding environment
- the ability to use initiative and sound judgment in carrying out all duties.
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate with a diverse range of people.
- ability to work individually as well as part of a team environment
- proven experience and knowledge in customer service techniques.
The successful applicant will be employed on a maximum term contract working to 26 June 2020 with part time or full time hours considered.
CVGT Australia employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment.
A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:-
- CVGT Australia is an equal opportunity employer
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Parking at some sites.
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
For a copy the position description, click here to download – 01-869ResumeDeveloperBendigo
Please attach a Cover Letter including the job number outlining your suitability to the role and attach your Resume along with 3 examples from different industries of resumes developed.