Inglewood & Districts Health Service (IDHS) is an integrated rural health service nestled in the peaceful rural hamlet of Inglewood in country Victoria. IDHS offers a broad range of services to more than 5,500 residents in the Shire of Loddon including acute care, community health and hospital and residential aged care. Located just 45km away from the bustling Central Victorian town of Bendigo, a job at IDHS offers a very attractive option for those wanting to work in a rural setting, while having access to all the facilities and services of a large regional centre.
IDHS is going through an exciting period of organisational transformation and we are currently seeking two Personal Care Worker (PCW) trainees to join our team and complete a Certificate III in Aged Care.
These full-time positions provide person-centred care to our residents, under the direction and support of the supervising registered nurse. If you are committed to helping patients and clients achieve life-long health and wellbeing, in an environment that respects each individual’s rights, needs and choices, we would love to hear from you!
Key selection criteria (Please respond to the following in your application)
- Willingness and commitment to completing a Certificate III in Aged Care
- Willingness to gain experience in aged care
- Understanding of the concept of person-centred care
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to positive working relationships
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated awareness of confidentiality and privacy principles
- A satisfactory police check.
A copy of the position description for this role is available here PCW Trainee PD
Applications close on 5 February 2018.
For further information, please contact CVGT by phone 5449 2160 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org