CVGT Australia is undergoing a rapid growth phase and we are searching for an exceptional person to join the People & Culture (P&C) team at head office in Bendigo.
To be successful in this role, you will assist with:
- staff recruitment, commencements, movements and exits both from a customer service and administrative (HRIS and policy) function.
- development and maintenance of CVGT’s P&C processes and HR information systems to reflect industry best practice.
- review and maintenance procedures.
- provision of company policy and industrial relations support to the P&C Manager, other managers and staff.
- HR projects and reports as required by the Manager – P&C.
- staff payroll duties as required.
- proactively contributing to the development, delivery and monitoring of training programs
- And produce reports/communication as may be required from time-to-time.
Reporting to the Manager P&C, you will focus on providing support to CVGT staff and play a crucial role in all keys functional duties of the team. In order to excel in this role, you will be a creative, proactive individual with a strong work ethic and highly developed attention to detail.
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following key selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related disciplined
- Demonstrated customer service focus by listening to customers, actively seeking to meet customer needs; seeking ways to improve services and commitment to delivering high quality.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of team work and commitment to achieving team goals, objectives and tasks. Ability to contribute to the best of their ability placing significant value on integrity, professionalism and quality customer service.
- Demonstrates creativity, vision and forward thinking to identify problem early, research the issues, establish and evaluate options and implements solutions that will yield positive results.
- Strong knowledge and commitment to meet legal and internal compliance requirements.
CVGT Australia is a not for profit, unlisted company that manages a broad suite apprenticeship and employment programs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people. We’ve been growing for more than 30 years and have a real commitment to supporting the communities where we operate. We provide a great working environment and a range of benefits including:
- a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- fair pay and great benefits
- access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
Think this job is for you, then what are you waiting for apply now!
For a copy of the position description, click here to download – 01-624 People & Culture Generalist
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position.