CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate willing to complete a Certificate IV in Legal Services as a traineeship over two years.
Based at property law firm, this position is located in Bendigo.
Our client is looking for a team player, whose duties will include administration, booking settlements, conducting searches and liaising with clients and other parties.
This role will help you to gain experience in Property law and develop practical skills by working on real conveyancing files and interacting with clients.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Have an interest in property law
- Be ready to learn
- Be able to commit to working according to a roster
- Be flexible
- Be able to complete file work diligently and consistently
- Be attentive and courteous to the needs of clients
- Be willing and able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding their application.