CVGT Australia is a great place to work and employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania in jobactive, Disability Employment Services, ParentsNext and JVEN programs. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment. A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT Australia values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
About the role
Based in the Hume employment services areas, we have an exciting opportunity that would suit a talented and motivated business development/employment representative to provide employment opportunities for people.
Applying your experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds, you will have a strong background in business development and a passion to help people achieve their employment career goals. A ‘can do’ attitude is the best tool for this solutions focused role.
The JVEN Business Development Rep / Employment Coach will be responsible for:
- Educating employers on the benefits of employing people with a disadvantage in the open labour market
- Matching jobseekers with suitable placements
- Securing individual placement outcomes targets
- Cold canvasing employers
- Previous experience working within the employment services industry particularly with youth
- Excellent administration, time management, computer and data management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to implement problem-solving techniques, resolve conflict, negotiate and build rapport
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with and mentor people from diverse backgrounds, varying degrees of disadvantage, age and cultures
- Communication skills evidenced by highly developed writing skills and the ability to develop file notes that are logical, accurate and compliant
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and preparedness to take responsibility for one’s own skill development.
The successful applicant will be employed on a full-time, maximum term contract to 14 September 2018.
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.