An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative and creative Information Technology and Systems professional at CVGT Australia.
This leadership position is responsible for the total information systems function of the company. The manager must be an experienced leader of high performing teams and have a keen understanding of the technological and organisational needs of the company. Continuous personal development and research to stay up-to-date with current and emerging technology and computing trends is required.
The main duties include:
- High performance team leadership.
- Information Technology and Communications governance.
- Hardware and software installation and upgrades.
- Implementation and programming of computer networks and software.
- Development and maintenance of intranet and Internet sites.
- Cyber security.
- Delivery of business IT requirements in accordance with company strategy.
CVGT Australia is a great place to work and employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment. A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits.
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
A statement addressing the key selection criteria is required.
Applications close January 31 2018.
For more information and to obtain a position description click here 01-815 Information Technical and Systems Manager PD January 2018