CVGT Australia has an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Group Training Consultant to working throughout Shepparton and Goulburn Valley region.
Working as the Group Training Consultant, you will be responsible the management of full time, part time and school based apprentices and trainees ensuring that their performance is monitored and that they achieve progressive, competency and proficiency in on and off the job training.
The Group Training Consultant is also responsible for new sales and achieving agreed quarterly sign up targets. This will be achieved by sourcing Australian Apprenticeship opportunities throughout the organisation’s region of operation, undertaking recruitment and selection activities, and the overall management of Australian Apprentices including induction activities.
The position will be responsible for reducing attrition and making sure that all apprentices or trainees on downtime are a priority for the earliest possible placement. In addition, the Group Training Consultant is required to manage Workplace Health and Safety safe placement requirements.
If you possess the following skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety practices and procedures.
- Previous experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of the Australian Apprenticeship program.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve established targets/objectives.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Working With Children Check or willingness to undertake.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written).
This position will be working part time 19 hours per week on a 5 year maximum term contract. An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
CVGT Australia is a not for profit, unlisted company that manages State and Australian government employment and training programs.
We employ staff in offices across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania; we’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment.
Why work for CVGT Australia?
- CVGT Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT values integrity, professionalism and quality.
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
For a copy of the position description, click here to download – 77-859Group Training Consultant updated by KM and SD 12-12-16