We have an exciting career opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to work from our Launceston office.
Working as an Outcomes Officer, you be working within the Employer Engagement and Outcomes Team and will be responsible for ensuring that jobseekers placed in employment achieve the greatest level of success through regular contact with both the jobseeker and the employer.
This will be achieved through maintaining regular on-going contact, mentoring and support with jobseekers and employers in the form of post placement support to ensure that 4, 12 and 26 week conversions are achieved. This will be conducted via phone both during and after business hours, text messages and email and face to face visits.
Ideally, the successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of contractual compliance requirements
- •Sound understanding of MS Office packages.
- Skills and experience in marketing and sales in a service industry setting, including the capacity to cold-canvass prospective clients to customers.
- Experience in or the ability to learn the jobactive employment services contract and an understanding of strategies to address barriers to employment.
- Strong labour market knowledge of your local and surrounding areas and the ability to build effective networks and relationships.
- Great attention to detail, and follow-through skills for completion of sales, paperwork and various on-going projects.
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service to employers and jobseekers •Capacity to develop innovative approaches to problem solving.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
The successful applicant will be employed on a full-time, maximum term contract working until 26 June 2020 with the view to extend past this point subject to ongoing contract operation.
CVGT Australia is a great place to work and employs people across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment. A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT Australia values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability