CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for an electrical apprentice. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the electrical trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Based in Bendigo
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile.
By completing an apprenticeship and becoming qualified you`re setting yourself up for ongoing employment as a well-paid tradesperson.
Duties will include:
- Read blueprints/technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Certificate II/ Pre-App in Electrical (preferred)
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- CI Card (White Card) (or be willing to obtain prior to starting)