CVGT Australia is undergoing a rapid growth phase and is searching for the right candidates to build and lead their team.
The successful candidate will:
- thrive on the challenge and have demonstrated experience in building a successful business.
- have a proven record in building, managing and leading high performing teams
- build and protect the CVGT brand through ensuring brand consistency and alignment with key messaging
- have proven experience in achieving and assisting others to achieve set targets and key performance indicators
- have the ability to analyse information in an objective manner to ensure effective problem solving in a team environment
- have extensive labour market knowledge of local and surrounding areas and the ability to build effective networks and relationships, and
- have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- display empathy, respect and the ability to support those who are facing challenges
The DES Manager will lead a team of professionals, who work with people with disability, to support, encourage and help them find the right job and stay employed. Key components of this role include:-
- mentoring and motivating staff to deliver the best possible outcome for employers and participants,
- fostering a positive and productive working environment,
- coordinating a successful service delivery in compliance with contractual and performance requirements of the DES program.
With business operations set to commence July 2018, the successful candidate will be employed on a full-time maximum term contract to June 30, 2023.
A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding. You will be provided with all the tools required to do your job such as motor vehicle, IT equipment and mobile phones. Additionally you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
CVGT Australia values integrity, professionalism and quality. We are a not for profit, unlisted company that manages a broad suite of employment programs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania in Disability Employment Services, jobactive, ParentsNext, Transition to Work, apprenticeships and Jobs Victoria spaces. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people. We’ve been growing for more than 30 years and have a real commitment to supporting the communities where we operate.
If you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position. The successful applicant will need to undergo a National Police Check and have a current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain before commencement
Vacancies exist for DES Managers in the following Employment Services Areas:
|DES 933||Mid Murray/Sturt/Sth Eastern NSW ESA (Swan Hill/Griffith/Wagga Wagga)|
|DES 934||Liverpool (Sydney) ESA|
|DES 935||West & N/W TAS ESA (Devonport)|
|DES 936||Hobart TAS ESA|
|DES 937||Peninsula ESA (Frankston)|
|DES 938||Westgate ESA (Sunshine/Werribee)|
|DES 950||Launceston TAS|
Applications must include the position number. For a copy of the position description, click here to download –DES Manager All regions DMS-ESS March 2018