We have an opportunity available for an Employment Representative to work in the Disability Employment Services contract in Plenty ESA in Melbourne’s Northern suburbs.
Utilising your experience working with people from diverse backgrounds the DES Employment Representative will provide hands on support to increase workforce participation in open employment for people with a disability.
You will be responsible for assessing individuals’ strength, negotiating employment pathway plans, identifying opportunities and developing individuals’ capacity to succeed. You will have access to resources that will assist in delivering employment outcomes for people with disability to provide additional ongoing support.
The successful applicants will be employed on a full time maximum term contract until 30 June 2018 with the view to extend past this point.
The successful applicants will ideally possess:
- Previous experience working within the employment services industry particularly in the jobactive or DES field is advantageous.
- The ability to work and achieve performance targets
- Previous experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Previous experience working within a person-centred and strength based framework.
- Current Police Check or the willingness to undertake is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contractual requirements
- Knowledge of Disability Service Standards.
CVGT Australia employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment. A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.