We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our Wodonga team to as a Career Coach.
In this exciting part time position, you will work with and motivate job seekers to gain and maintain employment or education placements. You will work closely with Vacancy Officers to promote and place job seekers into ongoing employment.
The successful applicant will:
- Assess the needs of jobseekers for the express purpose of them gaining them sustainable employment, by preparing and implementing individualised job plans and stepping stone tools.
- Maintain active engagement with all jobseekers and ensure that they are participating in appropriate activities to assist them overcome any barriers and reach an employment outcome.
- Monitor and review all job searches and applications to ensure all jobseekers obligations are being appropriately met.
- Refer jobseekers to appropriate job vacancies advertised.
This position is Part Time working 19 hours per week and will be employed on a maximum term contract to 26 June 2020 with the view to extend past this point subject to ongoing contract operation.
CVGT Australia is a great place to work and employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment.
A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding with a range of benefits including:
- We offer a supportive environment where your skills are nurtured through career development and progression
- Fair pay and great benefits
- CVGT Australia values integrity, professionalism and quality
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
So if you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
For a copy of the position description, click here to download – 40-880CareerCoachPTWodonga