CVGT has two career opportunities for a bricklaying apprenticeship. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Three year apprenticeship
- Immediate start
- Located in Bendigo
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
The successful applicant must be punctual, reliable, a fast learner, able to work in a team and follow instructions.
Duties will include:
- Sealing foundations with damp-resistant materials
- Spreading layers of mortar to serve as a base and binder for bricks in rows, designs or shapes; and spreading mortar between joints
- Repairing and maintaining clay bricks, cement blocks / bricks and related structures
- Operating brick cutting machines
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge and previous experience in the industry (preferred)