An exciting career opportunity exists for a Branch Manager to join a leader in the employment services industry. Working from our Albury Office, the Branch Manager will be responsible for driving performance effective management staff and resources to ensure operational and contractual compliance requirements are met.
The Branch Manager will build relationships with existing employers and broker new relationships as well as train, mentor and motivate employees deliver the best possible outcomes for employers and job seekers.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Service delivery – ensure that contracted services delivered meet our contractual obligations and are in accordance with the requirements as stated in the jobactive deed.
- Workforce management – ability to coordinate and manage targets and deadlines of the team
- Financial management – ensure financial and operational objectives are met as per the business plan and budgets.
- Performance management – provide opportunities for all team members to contribute to team planning and to encourage innovation from individuals and the team.
- Business development – identify new and existing companies/community groups that will provide employment opportunities to generate business and implement marketing concepts with local media outlets to provide greater awareness in the wider community.
As Branch Manager, you will be a proactive, articulate individual who can drive, negotiate and influence at all levels. Your strong management capabilities will successfully drive the performance of the branch.
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and knowledge:
- Formal qualifications in a related discipline including management is preferred
- Capacity to develop innovative approaches to problem solving and determine root cause
- Strong skills in preparing quality documentation in regard to policy and procedures
- Sound understanding of computer systems in particular Microsoft Office and data-base programs
- An understanding of the issues facing job seekers from diverse backgrounds and the ability to address these issues
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to assess and resolve complaints in accordance with best practice
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills, particularly in relation to preparing reports and presentations.
The successful applicant will be employed on a full-time, maximum-term contract until 26 June 2020.
CVGT Australia employs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people while ensuring we provide a great working environment.
A career at CVGT Australia is as exciting as it is rewarding. You will be provided with all the tools required to do your job such as motor vehicle, IT equipment and mobile phones. Additionally you will receive a range of benefits including:
- Fair pay and great benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development training
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive company-wide bonus scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
CVGT Australia values integrity, professionalism and quality. We are a not for profit, unlisted company that manages a broad suite of employment programs across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania in Disability Employment Services, jobactive, ParentsNext, Transition to Work, apprenticeships and Jobs Victoria spaces. We’re in the business of getting people jobs and providing employers with work ready people. We’ve been growing for more than 30 years and have a real commitment to supporting the communities where we operate.
If you’re passionate and driven to make a difference to the lives of others, and committed to helping those in need, then apply now before it’s too late!
CVGT Australia is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians and people with disability.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position. The successful applicant will need to undergo a National Police Check and have a current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain before commencement.
For a copy of the position description, click here to download – 40-927BranchManagerjobactiveAlburyWodonga