CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for a first year apprentice painter. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the painting industry. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Located in Bendigo
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
- Learn skills valuable to any business
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about painting and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile.
By completing an apprenticeship and becoming qualified you`re setting yourself up for ongoing employment as a well-paid tradesperson.
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- CI Card (White Card) (or be willing to obtain prior to starting)
- Experience in the trade (preferred)