CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for a diesel mechanic. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the automotive trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Located in St Arnaud
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about motor vehicles and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative.
Duties will include:
- General servicing including, fluids, breaks, clutches and repairs
- Gearbox and transmission servicing and repairs
- Engine rebuilds & overhauls
- Diagnostic and fault finds
- Welding and fabricating
- Current drivers licence
- Knowledge and previous experience with motor vehicles (preferred)
- Certificate II/ Pre-App (preferred)