CVGT has a fantastic career opportunity for a chef apprenticeship. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the trade. All while working towards and completing your apprenticeship.
- Full time opportunity
- Locations across Melbourne include Sunshine, Footscray, St Albans, Yarraville, Queens Park, Avondale Heights, Kensington
- Gain a Certificate III qualification
- Earn while you learn on the job
To be the successful applicant for this position you will need to be passionate about the hospitality trade and take pride in your work, you will also need to be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork but also have the ability to work individually and show initiative, be prepared to work hard and go the extra mile.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Be cost effective in operation and delivery services
- Strives to maximise residents health and well-being
- Strive to improve the quality outcomes of services provided to residents
- Excellent customer service
- Ensure meals are prepared, served and stored at an appropriate temperature
- Undertake planning, documentation, monitoring and evaluation of the facilities Food Safety Program
- Liaise with organisations
- Ensure kitchen areas are maintained, clean and tidy and cleaning schedules are thoroughly and regularly completed as scheduled