CVGT has a career opportunity for a health services trainee. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to expand their current skillset and get exposure to all sectors of the trade. All while working towards and completing a nationally recognised qualification.
- Full time position
- Located in Bendigo
- Earn while you learn on the job.
To be the successful applicant for this position, you will need to be passionate about caring for the elderly. You will also need to be a team player, compassionate, but also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, show initiative and have great multitasking skills.
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with daily tasks such as showering, shaving, dressing, toileting and eating;
- Supporting their mobility through the use of hoists, wheelchairs and other equipment.
- Supporting the social needs of clients, helping them to engage with recreational and leisure activities.
- Current Police Check
- Applicants must be able to work weekends.